Beton have a vast amount of experience in carrying out industrial flooring works in a variety of industries including Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Food, Beverage etc. We install many types of systems including Heavy Duty Polyurethane, Anti Static, ESD, Chemical Resistant floors and Acid Resistant Tile etc.
Heavy Duty Polyurethane floors
We apply many types of Heavy Duty Polyurethane floors including UCRETE. Heavy Duty Polyurethane floors have a proven track record throughout the Food, Drinks, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries including TERRAZZO Anti Static type floors. Over the past 30 years we have been providing durable, slip resistant, easy-to-clean floor finishes, facilitating the maintenance of hygiene standards and a safe and efficient working environment for many businesses.
Anti Static, Chemical Resistant floors
Anti Static and ESD floors are installed by Beton to meet the requirements of many standards, including IS/BS EN 1081, IEC 61340-4/5 etc. We carry out full Anti Static and ESD testing during installation and on completion, providing certification to meet our clients requirements.
Acid Resistant Tiled floors
Bedding and jointing acid resistant tiles in Furan and Epoxy type materials provide very a high levels of chemical resistant which is required in many locations in various industries. Beton apply Acid Resistant Tiles in the Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Food and Beverage industries.
Areas for application
- Manufacturing facilities
- Food and drink production
- Chemical and pharmaceutical companies
Advantages of heavy duty industrial resin flooring:
- Quick turnaround to minimise disruption to your business.
- Seamless screeds provide an easy to clean environment.
- We can supply new drainage systems as part of the flooring package or apply our screed finishes to your existing drainage.
- PU screeds are very hard wearing.
- The matt finish is anti-slip and does not require a separate anti slip coating.
- These floors are widely used in food and drink preparation areas which are regularly steam cleaned.
- PU floors can withstand hot and humid environments to 120 degrees +.
- We apply resin coving as a final finish to walls in wet process areas.
- You can choose any colour from our supplier’s standard charts or any special colour from BS and RAL charts.
- Beton provides a complete service for all your flooring requirements.
- Free site survey and specification.
- Full Health & Safety Report.
- Full preparation.
- Installation & Aftercare Service.
Beton Construction Services Ltd are licensed Applicators for Ucrete
- Glaxo Smith Kline, Cork
- Bristol Myres Squibb, Dublin
- Janssen, Cork
- FMC. Cork
- Kerry Ingredients
- Yves Rocher
- Eli Lilly,Kinsale
- Proctor & Gamble, Kildare
- Teleflex, Limerick
- Diageo, Dublin
- Heineken, Cork