TRITOflex is a non-toxic, environmentally-friendly, two-component spray-applied roof and waterproofing membrane formulated with premium rubber polymers. It is a tough, yet extremely flexible material that can be efficiently sprayed to any thickness in a single pass. It creates a fully-adhered, monolithic waterproofing membrane with no waste. It is water-based with no VOC’s and classified as a “green” product.
Versatility and Uses
TRITOflex is used as an instant-setting liquid membrane for new and retrofit roofing, below-grade waterproofing, plaza decks, interior and exterior walls, walking decks, steel, concrete, or wood beams, dams and ponds, fountains, and a wide range of specialty waterproofing applications. With its ability to withstand water indefinitely, TRITOflex is truly a unique waterproofing solution for the entire building envelope and beyond.
- Eco-friendly green material. Water-based, no VOC’s, no odors
- Instant-setting, spray applied to any thickness in just one coat
- Monolithic, seamless, self-terminating. No fasteners, caulk, fabric, or seams
- Resists ponding water indefinitely, not excluded from the warranty
- FM tested and approved for a class A fire rating, against severe hail, and with the highest 1-990 wind uplift rating possible
- 1,900% elongation withstands expansion and contraction and the material fully recovers
- UV resistant, even without a top coat
- Extreme puncture and foot traffic resistance
- Highest adhesion in the industry to virtually any substrate